Saturday, May 27, 2006

Waiting for Global Distribution . . .

Retainer Girl is on its way to being "globally distributed" through Lulu. Which means it will be available at Amazon, B&N, and even at bookstores. If they order it. But it will still take a while. The final sample copy arrived Thursday and was approved, setting everything in motion. But it might still be 4-6 weeks !

I am excited about it. I've been working hard on the next two Dr.Wrighting novels, trying to get as much done before school is out and there is even less time. But I should be ready to start the publishing process with Love and Braces during the summer, and so it should be available . . . maybe by September ? But I had put away Retainer Girl and now with having to approve it for global distribution I read it again, and I'm still very happy with it. I wonder whether there will be readers who like the way I did it.

It's fantastic to see Retainer Girl listed at B&N.com, but since it's not in the distribution channel yet no one can really buy except through Lulu. And I think it will be a lot easier to get readers once it's available from the online stores.

No comments: