Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Weekly update

I'm kinda disappointed that things are going so slooow. No one is discovering Retainer Girl yet, or the website, or the blog. I haven't tried to publicize it, but maybe that's what I'll have to do. But I'd still like to see if it can catch on on its own.

I haven't made too much progress on the next Dr.Wrighting novels in the past week. Too much else to do.

We did make the decision about Allie and Betty's braces. We are going to wait until we get back in September. The orthodontist is eager to get started but Betty is getting a palatal expander and I didn't feel comfortable with either of them starting their treatment when we're going to be away for so long so soon. But he mapped out their treatment and we are going ahead with it when we get back.

Both girls sighed with huge relief when Mr.Aimes and I decided we would wait until September. I'm trying to prepare them for it but its hard. Writing the Dr.Wrighting novels just reminds me how hard it is to ease the whole experience.

No comments: