Saturday, July 08, 2006

Weekly update

Someone posted something about the Intraoral Press site at a braces forum - in German ! So now a lot more poeple have been coming to have a look. I hope I have enough information up so that they can make an informed decision about whether or not they want to buy and read Retainer Girl.

Someone has already bought it, which is so cool ! The Lulu Global Distribution really does get the book everywhere, and it is listed at all sorts of internet outlets, including the English Amazon and the French Amazon. But the first sale went through the German Amazon! It even had a sales rank of 8.792 there, which sounds really good, so maybe more than one copy got sold. I just feel bad that it looks like they have to wait 1-3 weeks for delivery.

So this first success has made my week. I don't mind that much that it's taking time for the word to spread, because I want readers who like the book to be able to read the next one - or ones! And finishing them and getting them out will take a few more months.

No comments: