Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekly update

It's exciting that Love and Braces is completely finished and pretty much available - though only at Lulu.com for now (you can buy it here). But until it's really available - at Amazon and B&N and everywhere - I don't want to say too much about it. I want it to be available before I really get into it so that if that makes people interested they can get it easily. But it is great that there are fans who already bought it at Lulu! (And it is cheaper to get it through them!)

The stories for the next collection are going very well and it's already obvious that I'm going to have enough for at least two books, and I think the first one should be ready by summer.

I'm careful what the girls watch on Youtube (never without me watching too!), but I liked these of another girl before and after getting braces. I know they have their friends to talk to too, but it's sort of neat for them to hear from someone else too, and the girl in the videos handles getting them well.

No comments: