Friday, January 03, 2014

New year countdown

I hope all my readers had a great Christmas and New Years! Mine were great - in part thanks to you too, because the Intraoral Press books did really well over the holidays season. Lots of new readers! Welcome, and I hope you enjoyed the books! (And I hope some of you review them too, at Amazon or Goodreads and so on....)

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that the new book is on its way.There are a few more finishing touches and editing and formatting to do, but Bracing Daydreams should be available soon.

I'm also excited because there's more coming. The Bracing Daydreams project is a slightly larger one, and you'll see what that means soon, and beyond that I am already working on the next Dr.Wrighting book - and it's for the Erotic Orthodontic Encounters series! You haven't gotten one of those in a while, and I really like the idea I've come up for it.

I hope you're looking forward to all this, and that you continue to enjoy my books throughout 2014!

1 comment:

MikeFXB said...

Congrats on your successful sales over the holidays! That's great to read. I'm looking forward to the new books very much.