Friday, June 24, 2016

Brooke in Braces in paperback!

I finally got to see the paperback edition of Brooke in Braces and I really love the way it looks! I know most Intraoral Press readers like the ebook versions, but I think this is one that is really worth having in print. Especially for its intended audience of tweens and teens getting or dealing with braces!

Brooke in Braces was already available in paperback from Lulu, but now it is also available through regular outlets. You can probably even already get your local bookstore to order it but Amazon has got you covered too, in the US, the UK, and Germany and everywhere else!

I hope you'll consider getting it for that special girl who is dealing with getting or having braces! (I hope boys like it too, but I have to admit that, beginning with the cover, it really is a girly book....)

No comments: