Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer update

It's so exciting to see how many readers are enjoying the new book, Braced in Wedlock - and some of the older books too! I hope many more pick them up as summer reading!

It's been busy since I finished the book, but I'm happy to report that I immediately had an idea for the next one, and I've already started on that. I haven't found as much time to get to it as I'd like yet, but maybe when the summer really gets started I can find more time.

And while it's not as much fun as my books ;-) here's a big article about the popularity of braces that you might be interested in America’s obsession with perfecting its teeth

1 comment:

MikeFXB said...

Excellent! Glad to hear sales are good and that you already have an idea for the next book. I always look forward to another one of your stories.