Saturday, February 03, 2007

Weekly update

I got the first printed version of Love and Braces and it looks fantastic. But I still have to wait for a second printing with ISBN number before it can be released into the world, and even after that it will take a while to get listed at all the online booksellers so it's still going to be a few weeks before it will be available everywhere I think. So I won't say more about it yet....

I'm really happy with the way the new collection of stories is going. One of the difficult things is what to start the collection with, because I want to have a story that introduces everything that's special about Dr.Wrighting, so that readers who haven't read Retainer Girl or Love and Braces will understand. I had one idea, and I'll probably still use that story, but then I came up with something much better, and it works really well.

The working title is: The Braced Experience I'm not sure how many stories I will include. I think I'll make the book about 150 pages, so that it doesn't get too expensive. (I think I already have enough material for two 150-page books....)

No comments: