Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New book !

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been writing a lot and not finishing anything. But now I finally have a new book finished. It's really short (only 54 pages) and isn't part of the Dr.Wrighting series. It's 'An Erotic Orthodontic Encounter', since I've been trying to write something involving sex and braces, which a lot of people seem to be looking for. I've been trying this a lot of different ways, but so far everything has been too ambitious and that's why I haven't finished them. This is short and sweet and to the point.I hope it's what people want!

So: the book is called Notwithstanding Braces and it's already available at Lulu. It will be available at Amazon soon - I'll let you know when! I hope it's inexpensive enough so that you'll try it, even though it's short.

Here's how I describe it:

Avia is in her early twenties, and for a year now she has had braces and everything that goes with them: no boyfriend, no romance, no sex. Now, on the last day of her vacation trip, she meets Raphael and he invites her for dinner. Is it the prelude to something more, or just more of the same? Can he really be interested in her, notwithstanding the braces? Catherine Aimes's new short novel weaves together the two stories of one unlikely night, the reader shuttled back and forth between what goes through Avia and Raphael's minds and all the surprises, passion and disappointments they encounter along the way.

Let me know if you like it, then I'll try to do more like it!

No comments: