Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Notwithstanding sales!

I'm very excited that readers are interested and some have already bought my new short novel Notwithstanding Braces even though it's only available at Lulu for now (Amazon listing should appear soon, I hope, but it may take a few more weeks). Someone even bought it as a download, so they can read it right away. Maybe we'll get some feedback....? So other readers can know whether it's what they're looking for....

I really hope people like it. In some of the other manuscripts I'm working on I get into the sex some as well, but this is the most sustained attempt. I'm not sure how good I am at writing it yet but I think the book turned out very well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Notwithstanding Braces. The story, including the sex scenes, were good. Since it's short, we don't really get to know the characters that well. Maybe we'll meet Avia again in another story and learn more about her, such as why she has bands instead of bonded brackets? I'm looking forward to more from the erotic orthodontic encounter series.

Also, I liked that it was available as an eDownload. They're less expensive, there's no paper, and best of all, there's no waiting. You get to read the story right away instead of waiting for it to ship. Will the other books be available in this format?

Catherine said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. And that the sex scenes were good too, I was a bit worried about getting those o.k. And I'm glad to hear you'd like to see more in the series! I'll work on that! (I do have lots of half-finished manuscripts, though some of those are in the Dr.Wrighting-series. But I hope to have more books to offer soon.)

It's good to know that the eDownload version is something readers like. I use my Kindle (and I will make this available there when it appears on Amazon), but it's good to know the Lulu download is helpful to. I probably will make the other books available like that too!